A post about your favourite thing to make or technique with photos/projects using that technique (and links back)
Some things I really enjoy making are unrealistic expectations for myself in terms of what I can get done in a day. My favourite technique for this is as follows.
- Lie awake at 4 AM thinking about how to improve everything about diet, career, and parenting methods as soon as the sun comes up.
- Create ironclad plan to become Mary Poppins with Michelle Obama’s arms; fall into a contented sleep.
- Wake up in less than three hours to the realization of having forgotten to a) make the overnight oats, b) pack the daycare bag, or c) have the upper body strength of anything beyond that old-fashioned Fisher Price Little People mom without the arms or visible pupils.
- Decide to be complete shambles of a person and give up before 8:30.
- Resolve to make the best of yogurt unceremoniously dumped on the floor and consider it sensory play.
- Repeat in one to two weeks. Addendum: If a holiday, add glitter as desired.
Google “craft challenge” and challenge yourself to enter an upcoming online challenge
Local Woman Questioned After Suspected Satanic Ritual Involving Mason Jars
What was the last lie you told?
If I tell you that, it won’t come true.
Go to Recitethis.com and make a pinnable graphic of your favorite quote or saying
The Disaster Ballet: giving you that quality content.